WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Keep Epic’s networks, hardware, and people safe from security risks. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and encryption programs. Document issues as they arise and assess & report any impact caused.
What You'll Do
As our Information Security Compliance Manager, you will help ensure compliance for Epic Games across various requirements, frameworks and regulations.
In this role, you will
- Own and drive various security compliance project initiatives across InfoSec and other business units
- Work with stakeholders to design relevant security standards across Epic’s enterprise and ensure these standards are upheld
- Build relevant management dashboards and actively contribute technical expertise to compliance reporting and analyses
- Identify potential compliance gaps and lead work streams needed to address them
- Own the security risk management process and maintain our risk register
- Periodically provide project updates and security compliance/risk health scorecards to key stakeholders in a timely fashion
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of general IT/InfoSec experience
- 2+ years compliance program management experience with a specific concentration on Security frameworks/standards (NIST, ISO 27001, SOC 2, CIS etc)
- Strong experience working with regulatory compliance/audit initiatives
- Strong understanding of PCI-DSS with previous experience gaining attestations as a level 1 merchant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills related to compliance, risk and security
- Strong project and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize, creatively solve problems, support multiple concurrent projects, and meet deadlines
- CISM/CISA a plus!
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Location: Cary,North Carolina,United States
Country: United States