VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
VGW's studio games team have been a critical element in the success of Chumba's exponential growth and one of the biggest factors that have kept our players excited about continuously playing our games.
As an Illustrator in this team you will create high end artwork for our games that engage and entertain our player base. This artwork will be front and centre, reaching a huge audience and creating the visual identity of the games we love, keeping our players coming back for more.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Concept art and Storyboarding ideas.
- Ability to produce highly rendered finished Illustrations.
- UI Design - working within and theming existing templates in a variety of styles.
- Character Design - Generating diverse and appealing genre specific characters from scratch.
- Environment Design - Produce immersive settings to house our games in.
- Typography - Name styles, Logos, Titles, Messaging.
- Marketing Packs - Producing content which adheres to style sheets to promote the product.
- Graphic Design - Clearly lay out rules and information to explain the game to players.
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years experience in Slots Illustration in Gaming or casino industry or similar.
- Experience in preparation of graphics for developers and animators.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe creative suite.
- Ability to work unsupervised and problem solve.
- 3D skills are not essential, but highly desirable.
Location: We are open to a fully remote candidate. An East Coast timezone is preferred.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.