PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Role: IAM Systems Engineer
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is responsible for IAM tool deployment, enhancements, and maintenance. This ideal candidate will work with various collaborators (HR, Legal, IT, InfoSec) to build out and improve existing IAM processes and engineer new solutions. You will be capable of defining and executing on well-constructed operational strategies, processes, and procedures; as well as have superb communication and organizational skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Automating solutions for user onboarding and offboarding
- Enhancing existing onboarding solutions / tools. (Saviynt, OneIdentity Active Roles Server)
- Migration of on-premise solutions into AWS
- Build out documentation around processes of various IAM tools
- Ability to work in a major.ity SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise) environment with flexibility to use waterfall project delivery processes when required
- Resolve identity related issues across the SIE organisation
- Contribute to strategic roadmaps for IAM systems and programs for SIE
- Conduct regular or emergency maintenance or software upgrades as required
- Support dev / engineering teams alongside other IT DevOps staff
- Continuously work with collaborators to improve and evolve IAM program
- Prepare documentation for audits and acts as POC for audit issues
- Run and Maintain Active Directory
What we are looking for:
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Capable of working independently
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Scrum / agile experience
- Scripting experience required
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory (AD), IT processes and procedures, information security, and systems implementations required
- OneIdentity Active Roles experience strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell required
- AWS architecture, design and deployment experience preferred
- Previous experience in automating IT solutions
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Identity and Access Management tools preferred (Sailpoint, Saviynt, etc...)
- Experience with SQL Server preferred
- Experience with Exchange Online / Azure Active Directory preferred
- Experience administering M365 environment
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- On site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
- Free eye test and glasses voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive Pension
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed