Wargaming is searching for a skilled HTML Developer to contribute expertise to our global project World of Warships.
Our team is composed of competent professionals from various fields, all working together towards the common goal of providing the best MMO Action game experience for our players.
As an HTML Developer, you will have the opportunity to create amazing emails for our players, providing them with useful content and beneficial offers. To excel in this position, you must possess strong skills in HTML and CSS, with a portfolio demonstrating your proficiency in coding with these languages. Additionally, you should have experience with Figma and a solid understanding of web design. A strong knowledge of email platforms is also necessary, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Join us in shaping the future of World of Warships by applying today!
What will you do?
- Codes cross-browser, responsive HTML files based on table email templates.
- Works closely with marketing, art, and other teams to discuss design and layout.
- Ensures cross-clients compatibility both for web (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, etc.) and desktop email clients (MS Outlook, Apple Mail, etc.).
- Conducts usability tests for created emails.
- Be informed about developments of technologies/industry trends and implement them into operations and projects.
What are we looking for?
- Strong HTML and CSS skills and a portfolio that demonstrates great understanding and experience with coding HTML/CSS.
- Experience with Figma.
- Knowledge of web design.
- Strong understanding of email platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of English language - B2 level o higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge and experience with frameworks such as MJML.
- Knowledge of layout features in different languages (Arabic, Thai, Chinese, etc.).
- Experience with a dark theme.
- AMP experience.
- Knowledge of Russian language will be an advantage.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym training / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.