We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021 & 2022!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
Our HR Team is devoted to continuously creating an environment where our people are excited to contribute to our vision and the company’s strategy. We are aiming to provide the most engaging and innovative employee experience as well as to inspire joy in work and play for everyone! We are looking for an HR Working Student who will join our HR Team on that journey.
About the role
As a Working Student, you will be fully integrated into the HR Team and take part in creating an extraordinary employee experience. Supporting us with our daily work will give you valuable insights and hands-on experience that sets the best foundation for a career in Human Resources.
- You will work closely with HR Generalists, making sure that the best HR practices are in place
- You will support our new hires with a great Onboarding Experience
- You will get insights into topics like payroll administration and learning & development
- You will make sure HR documentation and processes are aligned with the Labor Law and GDPR requirements
- You will assist in managing our HR-related data and reports, as well as ensure information reliability and availability within our HRIS system and personnel files
- You will offer daily administrative assistance to our employees, including contract management, visa applications, etc.
- You will support the management of an awesome range of benefits that we offer to our employees
- You are excited and passionate about gaining experience in a vibrant and international HR environment
- You have a friendly demeanor, great communication skills, and a strong capacity for teamwork
- You have a passion for working proactively and with a diverse range of people on a variety of topics and HR projects
- You are a customer-focused, analytical, motivated, structured, and curious person with a growth and getting-things-done mindset
- You have an interest in working on administrative tasks while being attentive to details
- You bring strong G-Suite skills
- You speak fluent German and English
This is a temporary, 12-months position with a possibility of extending it
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed