We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021, 2022 & 2023!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 300 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
We seek to bolster our award-winning team by adding an HR Partner. As part of our team, you will be sought after as a reliable advisor on organizational structure, leadership, employee engagement, and much more!
This is a 24-month fixed-term contract role, with the possibility to extend it based on performance and business needs.
Some of your tasks include:
- Use a combination of HR tools and regular meetings with employees across disciplines to continuously gauge what’s going well and what could be improved in the organization
- Advise and coach managers on techniques for effective leadership, engagement, and development of their teams. Be a sparring partner to the people managers and help them to achieve their goals through continuous partnership and coaching.
- Provide day-to-day answering of employees' queries regarding contracts, career development, and organizational changes
- Undertake strategic as well ad hoc HR-related initiatives within Wooga and other Playtika entities (be it in the area of organization development, rewards or other)
- Consult and interpret legal regulations and laws to the people managers and employees to make sure all processes comply
- Play an instrumental role in managing change in our organization from concept to execution and communication
- Prior experience as an HR Partner
- Ability to zoom out and successfully monitor the "pulse" of the organization. Expertise in change management, organizational design and development, training and leadership, coaching, and compensation and labor topics
- Strong command of German labor law
- Experience building successfull relationships both within and outside the HR team
- Fluent English. German is a plus
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 57 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!