ProbablyMonsters is an independent AAA video game company that aims to change the way games are made and inspire a better industry for all. Our mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to redefine what it means to create exceptional games within a healthy, rewarding culture.
Our 3 development teams are each creating an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing an adventure game
• Battle Barge™ is creating a co-op RPG
We secured the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, fulfilling and life-long careers.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner who’s experienced and enthusiastic about being the point person for all the day-to-day HR needs of our people. We’re looking for someone who’s always willing to help out, point people in the right direction, lend an ear, and advise on when to seek additional support.
The salary range for this position is $88,000 – $127,600. This range represents the salary for the position commensurate with experience, knowledge, and demonstrated success in the field.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A passionate, caring People Partner excited to help others attain their professional goals.
- A person with a deep appreciation and respect for creative environments.
- A thoughtful listener with a ‘door always open’ approach.
- Provide day-to-day support and coaching to leaders on a variety of actions to enable them best to lead their teams.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from employees, team members, and managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate person/team.
- In partnership with the HRBP Team, supports the development of forward-looking succession, retention, and engagement plans to address gaps and blockers as part of broader Talent Planning initiatives.
- Support performance management, facilitating group-specific training and messaging.
- Participate in the onboarding of new Monsters, in partnership with our People Team.
- Create and maintain strong networks and relationships (informal and formal) with all Monsters, external partners, and industry communities.
- In partnership with the HRBP Team, compile and analyze key HR metrics to identify HR trends and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Engage with L&D, HR Ops and Talent Acquisition, providing specific business insights to design programs to support your employee base.
- Be a contact for employee relations, assisting with documentation and being a first contact for initial leave of absence and accommodation-related questions.
- Conduct exit interviews and periodic exit analyses, providing themes to leadership.
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including talent acquisition, talent management, compensation, benefits, associate relations, DEI, and performance management.
- Highest level of integrity with a proven ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization.
- Proven commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- High EQ, compassionate, and strong critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable operating in uncertainty and dealing with complexity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Organizational Behavior, or a related field
- 3+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of HR
- Experience directly supporting leaders and influencing others to make better decisions
- Experience assessing organizational talent; identifying talent gaps, and successfully implementing initiatives to support
- Prior experience in gaming is a plus
- A people-centric culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package, including a sign-on bonus; annual stock option grants; health coverage (medical, dental, vision) paid at 100% for the employee and subsidized by the Company for dependents; Flexible Spending Account eligibility; life, accidental death, and disability insurance coverage; annual 401K contribution by the Company; Employee Assistance Program; and extensive paid time off plus holiday closures.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Country: United States