NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same. Our culture is innovative, creative, collaborative, and impactful, and we are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
We are looking for two Contract Helpdesk Technicians. The Help Desk is the first point of contact for technical inquiries. They provide deskside, phone, and remote support to NCSOFT employees, which includes maintenance of in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals for both onsite and remote workers. They install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all computer hardware and equipment. They also manage purchase requests for the IT department and assist with high visibility projects, including studio wide upgrades, livestream support, and outage repair.
This is a 3 month contract.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Respond to IT incidents and requests according to priority. Track service requests through our incident management system, closing and notating tickets upon completion
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and network issues to support end-users either through remote means or on-site at an office location
- Create network user accounts, user profiles, directory structures, rights and security for accounts, and other login credentials as appropriate
- Provision and configure computer hardware and software to end users
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support to ensure that all PCs, printers, networking hardware, computer cabling, and peripheral equipment are fully functional
- Conduct one-on-one training with individual users or groups (e.g. Office 365, MS Windows, printing, other specialized software)
- Arrange for and perform repair and on-site maintenance as needed, including configuration of new equipment or re-configuration of existing equipment
- Assist in the management of desktop lifecycle management process, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date equipment inventory and configuration details
- Monitor hardware inventory, purchasing and restocking as necessary
- Configure advanced system settings and application software at multiple workstations
- Manage workstation configurations by standardizing images and update packages
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve hardware or software failures
- Understand and follow security requirements and maintain confidentiality of information processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Associate degree in information technology or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 2+ years of professional Technical Support experience
- Experience in Help Desk functionality and IT maintenance procedures
- Basic computer (hardware and software) repair and troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Office 365
- Proficient in Windows OS and MacOS, including functionality, troubleshooting, updating, etc.
- Strong customer service skills, including active listening, de-escalation, and conflict resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on explaining complex concepts to end users
NICE TO HAVE
- CompTIA A+ certification strongly preferred
This is a 3 month contract onsite at our Bellevue, WA office.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed