About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our team.
Who You Are:
- An experienced technical support professional who is comfortable working in dynamic, technology-heavy environments.
- An effective communicator with experience working across teams and departments.
- A team player that is used to collaborating to solve problems.
- Someone with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- An automation advocate that’s always on the lookout for ways to eliminate manual processes.
- Comfortable working with light supervision and in situations with ambiguous requirements.
- A gamer, or someone familiar with video gaming and the games industry.
- Willing to work onsite fulltime.
What You Will Do:
- Review, triage, and pick up support requests through an internal Help Desk ticketing system.
- Communicate Help Desk Ticket status to requestors and stakeholders, including providing follow-ups and conducting further investigations as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of the IT Department on Help Desk Tickets, projects, and initiatives, and contribute to the team’s overall success.
- Participate in employee onboarding activities, such as assembly, configuration, and deployment of new workstations, setting up user accounts, and providing assistance on a new hire’s first day.
- Troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve technical issues involving software, hardware, networking, and everything in between.
- Support regular maintenance activities, including limited after-hours work.
- Work on projects and tasks from the IT Department’s backlog.
- Contribute to and maintain IT and company documentation, such as Knowledge Base Articles, Confluence pages, and SharePoint sites.
- Occasionally assemble, relocate, or remove hardware and furniture (such as racks fo equipment), which may involve physical labor.
- Experience as a Help Desk or Systems Administrator.
- Experience creating and managing workstation deployment processes.
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed