The Rovio HR Team is a passionate team turning the company strategy into programs and projects focusing on people, organisation, and culture. We drive talent and leadership development, design and drive modern people processes, and provide insightful and effective business HR partnership to Rovio’s business units. Together with all Rovians, we are building a mission-driven company and culture that makes us one of the best places to work at.
As a Health and Wellbeing Lead you will be part of the Rovio HR Operations team. The HR Operations team is the first point of contact for all Rovians in people related matters across all Rovio locations. We provide central on-demand day-to-day support to employees and supervisors. Together, we maintain and develop tools and services with the objective to provide all Rovians an equal, yet a sense of individual, employee experience that builds and reinforces the Rovio culture.
What you will be doing:
As a Health and Wellbeing Lead you will be responsible for matters related to health and wellbeing at Rovio. You have a holistic approach to wellbeing, understanding different aspects impacting it (including general health, physical activity, mental wellbeing, social wellbeing, recovery, physical and psychological safety). You will create and lead setting up the best local and global practices to employees and supervisors to support the highest possible levels of workability.
Your responsibilities include:
- Proactive collaboration with external service providers in areas related to work environment, health, and safety (i.e. occupational health care / insurance companies) to implement activities through shared planning and actions in Rovio locations as applicable
- Design, develop and implement health care and wellbeing services and support to personnel in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Act as a the company’s official occupational health and safety manager (Finnish ‘työsuojelupäällikkö) with ownership to develop and sustain goal-driven collaboration with occupational safety committee(s) and other relevant employee representatives in areas of workplace health and safety in applicable Rovio locations
- Make data-driven decisions to guide work priorities and design of needed support for personnel
- Train and coach supervisors in matters related to health and wellbeing to enable high-performance of individuals and teams
- Support and educate supervisors in areas that contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment
- You are experienced in modern work ability management and development
- You have successfully designed, developed and implemented health and wellbeing services either as a project team member or owner in a multinational company
- You are experienced in training supervisors and employees in matters related to health and wellbeing at work
- You have good knowledge of Finnish employment law. Swedish labour legislation is considered a plus
- You communicate fluently in Finnish, Swedish and English
- You have experience in managing external service provider relationships and coordinating outsourced HR services
- You have project management skills either as a project team member or owner ideally with knowledge in service design and agile methodologies
- You are able to navigate through ambiguity and anticipate the unknowns
- You take ownership and solve problems proactively, and have strong prioritisation skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have natural curiosity and are eager to autonomously learn and improve
- You thrive in team environment and compliment our team with your unique perspectives and experiences
- First meeting: You will meet your team lead. The aim is for you both to get to know each other. For you to learn more about the role, Rovio and the wider HR team and for the team lead to hear about your experience, career aspirations and motivations.
- Second meeting: You will meet two of your peers from the HR Operations team to learn about the team culture and ways of working.
- Final round: You will get to hear more about our vision for Rovio HR, and lots more depending on your questions.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
What to expect when you join us
Meet the Rovians
Apply for this job
Location: Helsinki or Stockholm
Date found: 2022-11-05
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed