Head of Product, Match-3
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
VGW is diversifying our online games, do you want to be a part of it? VGW is looking for our first Head of Product, Match-3 to bring VGW's first and arguably most exciting Match-3 game to life. Having partnered with the most iconic board game brand, you will lead design, product manage and develop this world class game that meets customers needs by taking best practices from social gaming and consumer behaviour and applying them to the offering.
You will be responsible for the product and development strategy, choice of external partners and overall management of the project, both to launch and live operations post launch. This position will have P&L responsibility for the project and be responsible for optimising long-term ROI.
You will have the opportunity to create an unforgettable social experience, connecting hundreds of millions of people through the world and delighting players through our Match-3 game.
What an exciting time to join VGW and bring your Match-3 expertise!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of Match-3 product team
- Build out the design plan for Match-3 game
- Identify and secure the development team for the project
- Oversee product development
- Build a game economy, modelling, tuning, balancing, and monitoring key economy parameters to increase revenues and create a fun and engaging game experience.
- Use analytic tools to understand player funnels, break points in the experience and opportunities to optimise
- Measure player sentiment, attention, cognition and emotion to tap into deep unconscious in our consumers and better understand and improve placement of creative and content
- Delight our players with in-game enhancements
- Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, crafting forecast models and performing funnel analysis
- Advise VP of Growth Products and Chief Growth Officer on long term decision making and roadmap planning
- Analyse core KPIs and funnels driving targeted behaviour
- Build in-game events and challenges to drive optimal behaviour
What you will bring to the role:
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in positions and industries that have relevance to the position
- At least 5 years experience in the social gaming space, preferably product management, with experience in social casino or match games
- At least two years experience leading a team in the gaming space
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills - demonstrated ability to structure analysis and find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Tableau, Excel, statistical analysis and other business intelligence tools
- Advanced business analysis skills with the ability to simplify complex problems and processes into component parts and explore and evaluate them systematically and the demonstrated success in communicating business requirements
- Experience in optimising product features after release through multivariate testing and data driven iteration
Location: This is a remote based position in your European or US location however we are open to work sponsorship and relocation to either our Sydney or Perth office.
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.
Country: United Kingdom