Ready Player Me
Who we are
The metaverse is not a single app. It's a network of millions of virtual worlds people visit to play games, socialize and collaborate. Today, most of those worlds are closed and disconnected walled gardens. Ready Player Me is a cross-game avatar platform for the builders, creators and residents of the metaverse. We're on a mission to break down the virtual walls to build a more open and connected metaverse.
For developers, we offer a plug-and-play avatar system they can integrate into their games and virtual worlds in days. For metaverse residents, we're a portable virtual identity they can use across thousands of virtual worlds.
We started 2021 with 24 companies using our avatar system, by now it's more than 3000. We've created avatars for more than 5 million people since launching Ready Player Me.
Present and future
We are backed by top investors like Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Plural, David Baszucki, co-founder of Roblox, Justin Kan, co-founder of Twitch, Sebastian Knutsson & Riccardo Zacconi, King Games co-founders, Konvoy Ventures, Endeavor and Samsung Next among many others.
Our team has built avatar systems for companies like Tencent, Huawei, HTC, and Verizon since 2014. We are working with well-known brands like Warner Bros, Dior, New Balance, and RTFKT. We’re adding partner brands all the time!
By joining us, you’ll become a part of the most experienced avatar team in the world. We’ve built industry-leading avatar systems since 2014 and we’re only getting started. Come join us on our journey and play a key role in building an open and interoperable Metaverse!
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Head of Marketing to join our growing team! You will be responsible for building a scalable marketing strategy by deeply understanding different customer profiles, defining growth loops, and producing predictable results.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Building and managing a high-achieving and result-driven marketing team.
- Planning and executing the go-to-market strategy. Proactively owning the marketing strategy implementation process for customer acquisition and expansion.
- Tracking and analyzing the campaigns to determine which channels perform most successfully. Implementing a continuous testing and learning approach across all acquisition channels. Experimenting with new ways to accelerate growth.
- Developing structure and processes for measuring key metrics around the business: including customer acquisition, conversion rates, and engagement rates.
- Forecasting and managing marketing budgets. Ensuring the performance is clearly communicated to key stakeholders to provide actionable insights.
- Collaborating with sales, partnerships, customer success, and product teams to deliver your goals.
- Conducting surveys and customer interviews to drive insights by leveraging data. Focusing on understanding what really creates value for the customer and align the business to deliver.
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop and deliver the long-term marketing strategy.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in growth or product marketing. You understand how platform businesses, marketplaces and network effects work.
- Experience of marketing to developers and technical users. You understand how the gaming and web3 industry works.
- 2+ years of experience in an early-stage startup with experience in building and managing teams and processes from scratch and taking ownership of the budget.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools, CRMs, and analytics tools. You love to use data and industry insights to make strategic decisions.
- Strong leadership and project management skills. Experience motivating teams and working cross-functionally with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
As a bonus, it would be awesome if you:
- Love to play games.
Why you’ll love it here:
🌏 Work as a remote-first team anywhere in the world or in our Tallinn or Berlin hubs. We currently already have people in 15 countries
📚 Personal development - exciting challenges mean a big impact. To reach the next level, we offer a personal learning budget.
💤 Unlimited days off - we work hard, but it’s important for us to make sure people take time out to recharge.
🏖️ Holiday budget - we need your energy, so make the most of it!
✈️ Biannual company retreats and team gatherings in our hubs; our Summer Days are legendary
🕟 Flexible working hours - Results are more important than hours on the clock: we trust you to maintain your work-life balance.
📈 Competitive salary with equity options
What’s life like at Ready Player Me?
At Ready Player Me, expect to make an impact and be a part of an ambitious, passionate, collaborative and caring team. We're here to do the best work of our lives, and build a world, both here and in the Metaverse, that we can be proud of. Our eNPS is 82! Our focus is on working together to build outstanding experiences for our users, at the forefront of change and innovation, as the Metaverse expands. We are a trusted partner, and we continuously strive to learn together. We always seek to be smarter tomorrow than we are today. Also check out our values.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Write us firstname.lastname@example.org
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed