Head of Design
Plink is a gaming-focused social network and teammate finder that connects gamers.
If there's a place for gamers in this world - it's definitely Plink App. Inspired by an idea to help gamers find teammates for their favorite games, Plink is one of the biggest social platforms and a global community with a number of 526k and growing active users per month.
Plink makes playing with like-minded gamers simple, so gamers forget about playing alone. Game, share, meet, chat, and find a perfect teammate, it has never been easier to connect players with the same ability, game experience, and interests.
Available on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS, Plink is accessible to gamers on every platform.
Backed by Gamegroove Capital — an early staged venture capital and accelerator — Plink has reached worldwide more than 5 million subscribers for a year and has gained outstanding ratings and figures in Tier 1 countries.
ABOUT THE JOB
Plink is looking for an ambitious Head of Design (UI/UX) to join our team.
- Work on our huge product - PLINK app
- Dive deep into the core product features in order to develop high-class UI design
- Oversee design consistency
- Increase user-friendliness and create unique user experience
- Mentor other designers in the team
- Research existing design concepts of competitors and Generate fresh ideas
- Proven work experience on a leading design role
- proven track record in designing mobile apps (ready to show a few accomplished and currently functioning products on IOS/Android);
- experience with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, or another professional soft. Ability to make wireframes and clickable prototypes;
- knowledge of app usage patterns depending on the platform;
- ability to define and implement realistic design;
- ability to work with interface animation and collaborate with development team;
- ready to create/ adopt an idea and transform it into a final design focusing on your UX mastery;
- English Upper- Intermediate+
- Comfortable work environment and flexible working hours
- Unique opportunity to learn from top-mentors of Silicon Valley
- Experience within gaming industry
- Comfortable office in 5 minutes walking distance from m. Tarasa Shevchenka
- Paid lunches, etc.
Send us your CV and join PLINK!
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20