We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on a brand-new IP.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Author realtime hardsurface assets with an emphasis on first person weapons with minimal supervision.
- Provide feedback to other team members and external vendors.
- Collaborate with the team lead and the broader team to solve technical and aesthetic challenges
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Some experience creating real time hard surface assets, and shipped at least one AAA title
- Proven work with hardsurface assets in different styles
- Strong knowledge of one 3D DCC software, Substance Painter
- Working knowledge of Fusion 360, Zbrush, Maya and Unreal Engine 4/5
- Solid understanding of the artistic and technical fundamentals of the game art production pipeline (High Poly, Low Poly, UV, Bake, Texturing, Optimization)
- A strong understanding of colour theory, form, silhouette and mechanical design
- Effective communication and organizational skills⦁ A passion for playing and making games with an affinity for shooter games is a plus
- Ability to concept original weapons/gameplay assets is a plus
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!