WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You’ll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Growth Marketing Operations Manager to join the Growth team. You’ll lead a team of operators to program, monitor and maintain lifecycle messages across the Epic ecosystem. The ideal candidate is passionate about process, documentation, workflow improvements, marketing tech and operational efficiencies. This candidate can support the various initiatives happening at once.
In this role, you will
- Expertise on the programming and automation of customer-facing lifecycle campaigns and content across message surfaces using multiple tools including CRM systems, email and push notifications.
- Leading a team of operators to program messaging in primary toolsets; collaborating with campaign leads to set and adjust content-interaction limits to control messaging cadence and achieve business objectives.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to optimize operator, campaign and platform efficiency through automation flows.
- Establishing and maintaining an on-call schedule to ensure full system coverage and escalation.
- Identifying areas of opportunity across end-to-end campaign workflows and tooling to maximize reach and ROI.
What we’re looking for
- 7-10 years managing cross-channel lifecycle campaigns
- Experience in marketing automation tools, like Braze, Adobe, etc.
- Experience working across functional groups including product owners, content strategists and analysis
- Project and or Program management expertise (e.g. Six Sigma, PMP etc.)
- Foundational understanding of customer privacy and permissions regulations (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, COPPA)
- Experience managing and developing teams
- A passion for games and/or 3D software and technology
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed