GetMega is one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building a platform where players are pitted against each other to compete in various games requiring skills like Reaction, Attention, Spatial and Logic Reasoning, Visual and Auditory Processing etc. We haver games accross various categories including some of the well known cards and casual game. You should definitely checkout our app at www.getmega.com
GetMega is founded by two Computer Sciences Undergraduates from IIT Kanpur who have previously run and sold VC funded startup in the logistics domain. We are based out of Bengaluru, India and have raised multi-million dollar funding from Top-Tier Institutional Venture Capitalists to disrupt the multi-billion dollar skill based gaming market around the world.
Values of a Grade-A Growth Engineer
Product-Minded - We believe in a mix of data-led and intuitive/Player Focus Group Discussion (FGD) based product decisions. This is a high-impact role in which you’ll collaborate cross-functionally with our Engineering, Product, and Growth teams to implement solutions that will directly shape the growth strategy of the company.
Ownership & Delivery - We work in small cross-functional teams, making a large impact on the products we create from idea to launch.
Iterate Quickly - We have a bias to build MVPs and iterate along the process.
As our Growth Engineer, you’ll be an integral member of the engineering team with specific goals to support product adoption and revenue growth. This is a high-impact role in which you’ll collaborate cross-functionally with our Engineering, Product, and Growth teams to implement solutions that will directly shape the growth strategy of the company. You’ll report directly to the Growth Head but will be working closely with our CTO and our Lead Growth Engineer.
What should you deeply care about?
What would you be doing?
- Working on react/go lang/android app on a day to day basis
- Iterating quickly and shipping code continuously
- Providing inputs in the work across frontend and backend stacks to help drive our growth engineering efforts
- Working closely with our Engineering team to solve problems that directly impact the growth of the company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Engineering, Product, and Growth teams to implement solutions that will directly shape the growth strategy of the company
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role?
- 1+ years of software engineering experience working in a production environment
- Proficiency in at least one modern web development language and framework. (Experience with Golang and React is preferred but not limited)
- In-depth understanding of performance and speed of web apps. Ability to work on various small scale projects and iterate based on the feedback
- Experience in integrating various 3rd party tools and a good understanding of API’s
- Experience working in fast-paced and execution-focused continuous delivery environments
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership
What would you get from Mega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio, but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world.
- Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfast and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expense made by an employee to reach our goals. Period.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision.
GetMega is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20