FunPlus is a world-class, independent game developer and publisher headquartered in Switzerland, with offices and operations in China, Japan, Singapore, Spain and the United States. Founded in 2010, FunPlus is an organization that fosters top creative talent and garners together ambitious teams, making up more than 2,000 team members worldwide.
The company just announced the expansion of their Barcelona office into game development and is, thus, looking to build a team who will play an integral role in opening a new studio there and creating a world-class mobile casual game that will wow the industry. FunPlus is avidly searching for top talent who are looking for an entrepreneurial environment backed by the resources of a proven successful gaming company. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the frontlines of developing a new studio and a new game!
With several hit games launched and ranked #1 Global Publisher in Strategy Games (2019 & 2020), FunPlus is home to KingsGroup studio who develops hugely popular mobile strategy titles including State of Survival, King of Avalon and Guns of Glory. FunPlus has also positioned itself in the RPG puzzle genre with Call of Antia. In 2021 FunPlus acquired Imagendary Studios working on its first original AAA development.
The company is also the founder of FPX（FunPlus Phoenix), one of the world's most successful esports organizations, and the 2019 League of Legends World Champions. Please visit www.funplus.com to find out more and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest news and career opportunities.
FunPlus is looking for a Graphic Designer - Career Starter. The ideal candidate is enrolled in or has just graduated from a University or Art School and is looking for their first step into the business world as Intern or Working Student in the area of Graphic Design.
You have a solid knowledge of graphic design elements such as color, form, shape, size, space, texture etc and are no stranger to popular graphic design tools. You are a versatile and energetic person who enjoys working on diverse projects from banners to social media assets to internal communication images? Do you like working in a global environment and learning from excellent artists in the Gaming industry? Then this is YOUR opportunity!
- Work creatively and diversely with different teams to provide global visuals and support.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Update and maintain internal databases for designs, photography, and video
- Collaborate and brainstorm with multiple global teams on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, logos, internal communications, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Studies in Graphic Design, Art, or a related discipline, enrolled or currently graduated
- You have a good understanding of the Adobe Suite and are excited to continue learning about the latest features in design software, new techniques, and technologies
- You are a patient team player: every project and internal client is different and the success of your work relies heavily on collaboration
- You are a problem solver and enjoy finding the most effective way to get your project done on time
- You speak English fluently and enjoy collaborating with colleagues around the globe
Perks of your new adventure
- Part-time position that allows you to study and work at the same time: 20 hours/week
- Flexible working hours - We know you have other quests and fun activities in your life, as long as you get your job done, flex away.
- Multicultural teams - With so many offices around the world, you will have opportunities to engage and learn from your global colleagues
- Diverse team events - Barcelona has the reputation of fun, and this office is determined to keep up that reputation.
- International and expert leadership - You can’t create legends without legendary leadership.
- Creative environment - This is entertainment after all folks!
- And we are dog-friendly!
Start your new adventure now!
FunPlus is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed