The Pokémon Company International
Get to know the role
Job Title: Graphic Designer II- 1 year FTC
Job Summary: This Production Designer will support the organization by creating various graphic assets for sales, marketing and online retail use for the Pokémon Trading Card Game. Primary duties include the production of product/ packaging 3D mock-ups as well as the creation of visual assets for advertising, marketing pitches, and publications. This roles requires a high level of attention to detail, technical knowledge, and ability to navigate various forms of graphic files. The qualified candidate will also be capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
A portfolio of work examples is required with your application for consideration.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Create print-ready and digital graphics files in multiple languages using industry standard graphics software/applications
- Use ESKO Studio Visualizer to generate 3D mock-ups of product packaging (training available)
- Adhere to pre-designed templates, style guides, packaging systems, and strict production guidelines
- Maintain an organized server, file systems, and adhere to consistent file naming conventions
- Maintain strict attention to detail
- Keep projects on schedule
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with other designers to implement automation where possible
- Interact with various teams and stakeholders within the company
- Ability to work occasional overtime if necessary, to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring
- Two (2) to five (5) years of related professional experience in print production or digital graphics production
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred. Industry experience most desirable
- Knowledge of print technology and pre-press processes
- Expert proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite on Mac OS
- Experience 3D software a plus
- Ability to navigate MS Word and Excel
- Note: Ability to speak/write in multiple languages is not required
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $77000.00 - 118000.00. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Internal Job Code: MK.CSDB.P2
Internal Job Profile: Graphic Designer (IC2)
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed