We’re leading the way in defining what the metaverse can be. This is where you get to explore interconnected, immersive, exciting worlds that have never been seen before and where you decide what the future looks like. Are you ready?
Reporting to the Art Director, your role is to assist with the production of high quality 3d assets for projects built around our M² technology and Unreal Engine. You will assist the development team with the generation of 3d content using a number of software types including Maya, Substance Painter and ZBrush.
This is an ideal role for candidates who are new to the games industry and looking to gain valuable experience in a professional studio, run by seasoned industry veterans. You should be open to new ideas and methodologies, keen to develop your skills in a production-led environment, as well as being an individual who wants to be part of a diverse and creative team.
- You will work within a close-knit, talented creative team to produce inspiring results with rapid development cycles.
- Working as part of a small but growing team of veteran developers. We are building a working environment where artists flourish and collaboration is key.
- You will work closely with creative leads, designers, artists and programmers to create high-quality game assets, leveraging the next generation of games technology.
Why you were made for this
- You have good 3d modeling skills, both high-resolution and game-ready.
- Demonstrable texturing skills and a preliminary understanding of shaders and their best uses.
- A fundamental understanding of how to import and set-up assets into Unreal Engine.
- A good eye for composition, lighting, mood and tone, as well as an understanding of what makes for a great looking real-time environment.
- Core skills in one or more common content creation packages: Autodesk Maya (or similar), Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Unreal Engine (UE4 or UE5).
- Curious and driven to learn new skills and abilities.
- A good portfolio (or Artstation page) which demonstrates your abilities.
Everyone brings different experiences, perspective, knowledge and skills that makes each one of us brilliant. You don't have to meet all the requirements and experiences on this job advert to apply for and be successful in this role.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Life at Improbable
Diversity, inclusion & belonging
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-19
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed