Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). This role will be based in Novato or Los Angeles.
What We Need:
We are seeking a Global Marketing Producer across our Core Games titles including Marvel Midnight Suns, Borderlands, Civilization, Mafia and more. This candidate will play an essential role at the intersection of production and creative guiding the production of assets from creation to deployment. As Producer, you will work collaboratively with our internal creative team, external agencies, and key brand marketing stakeholders to help manage campaign asset creation including key art, video trailers, social content, brand design artwork, CRM needs (email images & copy), and more. The ideal candidate should also be passionate about gaming. This is a full-time position with the ability to work on-site at our facilities in Novato, CA or remotely in Los Angeles.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with our brand teams and Core Games Creative Directors to help pitch cross-disciplinary content ideas and executions from concept to completion.
- Manage internal workflow of asset creation including key art, social content, trailers, brand design artwork, CRM needs (email images & copy), and more.
- Ensure clear communication of asset production status and timing across Brand, Creative & Video teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for Creative Services + cross-functional team members.
- Assist with Localization process for all territory language requirements using both internal and external resources.
- Work with other Producers to QC all master assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
What Will Make You a Great Fit:
- BS / BA degree (or equivalent)
- 6-8 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success
- Highly creative, with a critical eye for great design, writing and production
- Ability to multitask and work with colleagues + partners in multiple time zones
- Proficiency in Office, G-suite and Project Management systems such as Workfront
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary
- Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn 2K proprietary software and best practices
- Video game industry knowledge is a plus - excited about gaming, understands gaming terms, and is up-to-date with what is happening in the gaming world
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $90,000 and $135,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: California, United States
Country: United States