Who We Are:
2K is a leading global developer and publisher of some of today’s most popular games and is most well-known for several of its critically-acclaimed franchises, including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, WWE 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM, PGA TOUR 2K and more.
What We Need:
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Summer Intern to join the new Marketing Insights team. This individual will work cross-functionally with Marketing Strategy, Performance Marketing, Analytics, and Commercial teams to develop a deeper understanding of our gaming audience through data-driven insights and market research. You will work across all our iconic gaming franchises to analyze consumer trends and marketing data, identify and prioritize market research initiatives, and refine our approach to measuring and reporting brand health across the organization.
This position reports into the Manager of Global Marketing Insights.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, summarize, and present on consumer trends in the gaming industry that will affect marketing strategy and consumer preferences
- Partner with teams across 2K, including Marketing Strategy, Growth, and Live Services to gather, organize, and prioritize consumer research initiatives
- Develop brand health measurement and reporting standards to support new and current titles
- Review marketing campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
You have a strategic mind, interest in learning more about consumer marketing metrics and standards, and comfort taking ownership of your own analyses and projects. Solution-oriented, creative problem solvers, and self-starters with passion and enthusiasm for driving results tend to succeed at 2K!
- Enrolled full-time in college or university at the time of the internship
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering Sciences (or another discipline with a quantitative focus)
- Innate ability to respectfully challenge the status quo
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Interest in learning more about consumer insights and marketing operations
- Passion for consumer brands, especially in entertainment and gaming
- Comfort working with large data sets
- Familiarity with market research or consumer insights is a plus
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be $ 25 per hour. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualised factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Location: Novato, California, United States
Country: United States