Bit Reactor is looking for talented developers to join our team in creating genre-defining games with solid gameplay, deep storytelling, immersive presentation, and high production values. Our team has a track record of shipping the award-winning franchises XCOM, Civilization, and Elder Scrolls Online and is excited to usher in a new era of games that blur the line between strategy and action.
Working in a highly collaborative, focused, and iterative team environment, candidates should enjoy contributing to the game development process, have a cooperative attitude, and share our passion for building exceptional games.
- Collaborate with the team to prototype, implement, and polish gameplay systems. Example mechanics you might contribute to: character progression, abilities, items, weapons, and various gameplay mechanics and systems
- Familiarity with gameplay systems design concepts, patterns
- Ability to identify qualitative issues in mechanics or visual presentation of gameplay features
- Strong experience with Unreal Engine
- Strong experience developing with C++
- Strong experience working with multi-threaded systems
- Experience with developing for consoles
- Facility with profiling / debugging tools on multiple platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- BS computer science or equivalent experience
- One or more shipped titles
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Bit Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland, USA
Country: United States