The job is for a Game UI Artist who will be responsible for creating user-friendly interfaces and illustrating UI elements for games. The role involves overseeing all aspects of UI design from initial concept to final hand-off to engineering, and collaborating with different teams to improve product directions, visuals, and experience. The ideal candidate should have a university degree in a related field, be aware of industry-standard applications, have a good grasp of mobile game art, and possess a portfolio that highlights their ability to work with different styles and techniques.
Are you a Game UI Artist who is passionate about illustrating joyful UI elements while developing user-friendly interfaces? We are looking for a Game UI Artist who will create a smooth, functional, intuitive, and entertaining user experience for our games.
As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in every stage of the game development cycle, overseeing all aspects of UI design from initial concept to final hand-off to engineering. You’ll cooperate with different crafts such as Product, Art, and Engineering to define and implement creative solutions to improve product directions, visuals, and experience.
If you find this is what you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. And check out this link to see UI elements our Art team has created for our games!
Here’s what you’ll do
- Illustrate clear and attractive Game UI elements such as buttons, icons, widgets, and others
- Conceptualize designs and visual prototypes
- Conduct layout adjustments based on changing requirements and user feedback
- Encourage the continuous use of feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
- Keep your understanding and knowledge up to date with the latest UI design approaches
Desired skills and experiences
- University degree in a related field
- Aware of industry-standard applications
- Good grasp of the essentials of mobile game art and interest in Peak’s art style
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to work with different styles and techniques
Apply for this job
Date found: 2023-03-17