Wargaming is inviting talented Gameplay programmer who are ready to learn a lot, take responsibility for the result of their work and meet the expectations of our players together with us. We are the strong team with good professionals at the different areas. Our aim is to deliver best MMO Action game for our players!
Game Logic is a glue, that hold together client-server technology, animations, sound, VFX, game design and many-many other parts of the game. It is really teamwork! You'll have opportunity influence the game that play millions of players all over the world.
What will you do?
- Develop and support gameplay logic;
- Refactor existing code;
- Take a part at the code review;
- Write technical documentation.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in commercial development as software engineer at least 2 years;
- Good knowledge of C++ and Python;
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, computational complexity, and data structures);
- Strong knowledge of OOP;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with game engines (Unreal, Unity, etc);
- Knowledge of Information Security basics;
- Knowledge of lineal algebra and analytic geometry;
- Knowledge of Client-Server architecture.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade's office benefits include:
- Premium Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Employee assistance program as per Global Policy
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia