Ludia – une entreprise Jam City
Fondé à Montréal en 2007, et acquis par la société de divertissement mobile primée Jam City en 2021, Ludia est un des studios leaders du jeu vidéo mobile au Canada. Notre ambition : être au cœur de la vie des gens, attiser la flamme de leur imaginaire et avoir un impact positif dans leur quotidien. C’est pourquoi nous travaillons main dans la main avec les plus grandes licences de divertissement au monde et que chaque jour est dédié à créer le meilleur des jeux mobiles.
Ludia – A Jam City Company
Founded in Montreal in 2007 and acquired by award-winning mobile entertainment company Jam City in 2021, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. Our ambition: to become a part of everyone’s life, to spark the flame of their imagination and make a positive impact on their daily lives. That is why we work hand-in-hand with the world's leading entertainment franchises and dedicate ourselves in creating the best of mobile gaming every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a talented Game Director for our Montreal studio! The Game Director is the product and business owner of a game. The GD is expected to be intimately familiar with best-in-class product and design philosophies, and able to lead by example “in the trenches” driving and communicating a clear vision in a highly collaborative environment. A successful GD will rally and motivate a team of artists, engineers, designers; as well as bolster confidence from company executives by consistently delivering positive results.
- Be the single point of accountability for every aspect of your game’s development.
- Own the analysis of game KPI's, UA performance data, user testing, and market trends.
- Convert ideas into communicable and actionable flows and specs: create design documents, wireframes, flows and clear feature documentation and with measurable success criteria.
- Have a masterful ability to balance the needs of the product, game team, studio and company initiatives.
- Actively manage the game’s P&L with an eye for consistent profit growth and cost reductions.
- Partner with company and studio executives to ensure financial targets are met and exceeded.
- Be on top of industry trends and the competitive landscape to continually evolve our thinking and product standards.
- 5+ years in mobile free to play including 3+ in a leadership role.
- Shipped multiple titles in a creative role with a minimum of 4 mobile projects released.
- Experienced a full production from inception to live-ops of a high-profile f2p casual game.· Proven skills designing online and social game features.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of game design: from initial concepts to design workflow to feature specs to economy tuning.
- High understanding of player mindsets especially regarding user experience, monetization and playability.
- You are highly analytical, excellent modeling skills, masterful understanding of complex systems, good statistical skills.
- Product Management skills to track the KPIs of the features released and improve them.
- You are a team player, comfortable working with designers and business performance professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Ability to prototype, wireframe and wire flow ideas.
Pourquoi Ludia pourrait être l’endroit parfait pour toi ? Parce qu’on prend grand soin de nos Ludiens !
Une flexibilité à 100% : travail à distance dans tout le Québec et horaires flexibles
Un plan de santé impressionnant et une assistance médicale virtuelle disponible 24h/24 ;
REER collectif avec participation de l'employeur, programmes de recommandation et de primes
Avantages du bureau dans le Vieux-Montréal : petits déjeuners, café et thé, et déjeuners gratuits, 5@7, Gym ;
Remboursement partiel de votre STM/RTM ;
Perks and Benefits
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you? Because we take great care of our Ludians !
100% flexibility: remote work in all Quebec and flexible hours
An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs
Office perks in Old Montreal: breakfasts, coffee and tea, and free lunches, 5@7, Gym;
Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed