MS-1 is looking for an experienced Unreal game developer. You’ll be a part of the product team which develops meta-gameplay features, client plugin, third-party integrations and UE plugins. Wargaming mobile development studio MS-1 is world-renowned for World of Tanks Blitz — a cross-platform shooter game with over 140 million downloads around the globe.
What will you do?
- Implement new and improve existing core meta gameplay features in C++ on UnrealEngine5
- Identify and define technical solutions as a part of cross-functional team
- Provide test coverage and documentation of game functionality
- Optimize game performance, fix bug
What are we looking for?
- 3+ year of experience in commercial C++ development, STL
- Enhanced experience in Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of classical algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge of Git
- Desire to make a quality product
- Comfortable collaborating with international developer teams in an English
- language environment
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Love for video games
- Background in mobile game development
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.