PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
In Game Analytics, we work with some of the best game studios in the world -- responsible for developing some of the most recognisable and ambitious console games and franchises on PlayStation, including Uncharted, The Last of Us, Horizon, God of War, and Gran Turismo.
We provide end-to-end analytics services for PlayStation Studios and use data to help them make their amazing games even better. We are looking for talented people to join us in pushing the boundaries of game analytics for PlayStation games.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with game developers, engineers, product managers, and marketing professionals to implement strategic priorities, solve complex analytical problems, and deliver business impact
- Develop and manage towards a data analytics vision for PlayStation Studios titles, including:
- Dashboards and reporting
- Experimentation design, implementation, and evaluation
- Improving existing and developing new telemetry
- Manage and develop a team of analytics professionals
What we are looking for:
- Experience with strategic analytical problem solving and delivering results
- Demonstrated analytical skills working with large sets of complex data
- Comfortable with at least one visualization tool such as Looker, Tableau, or MicroStrategy
- Capable of presenting clear and concise findings to any level of the organization
- Proficiency with SQL or other coding languages
- Familiarity with modern PC and/or console games (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United Kingdom, London
Country: United Kingdom