PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Fulfilment & Performance Operations Manager working within our Supply Chain organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to have an in depth E2E supply chain operations view focused on the direct-to-consumer channel (PS Direct).
It's a cross functional and dynamic environment, where you will need to maintain the pulse of operations daily. You’ll ensure the main KPIs are achieved and will highlight gaps to troubleshoot and create new process to support the fulfilment operations. You’ll have the opportunity to build a well-rounded E2E supply chain view and utilise that knowledge to drive the best post-purchase journey for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
PS Direct Order Fulfilment Management:
- PSD Capacity Planning: Responsible for creating and translating the sales forecast into an operations plan to support warehouse ops and logistics planning.
- Creates and communicates business requirements to ensure operational excellence.
- Works closely with Ecommerce, GTM operations and overall supply chain groups to create a fulfilment plan to support capacity aligned with demand (logistics, warehouse, etc)
- Champions the proactive Order management to support a reliable post purchase experience through daily reconciliation of orders (cross referencing different systems)
- Tracks and monitors late orders to ensure optimal execution:
- High sense of urgency in troubleshooting all issues related to fulfillment operations and works tirelessly on RCA.
- Provides transparency and advances issues to manage troubleshooting and provides proper Supply Chain resolution.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting OTS SLA (98%) on a weekly basis.
PS Direct Performance & Reporting:
- Constantly analyzes data to create insights, propose and lead strategic commercial initiatives and recommendations across the Supply Chain organization to promote efficiency and customer centric approach. Build reports and interpret data in a visual way to communicate to different audiences.
- Continuous improvement – Owns the improvement of manual process, seeks automation through systems to create a flawless commercial plan (effort to support scalability and business growth).
- Communicates efficiently by adapting the message and presentation to different audiences. Prepare and presents to peers, executive and partners, status, risks, and performance of all commercial operations (inclusive of MBRs, NPIs OTS/OTD, etc)
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational, financial, and business skills
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years professional experience working in Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Distribution or Logistics.
- Proven experience in e-Commerce order fulfilment, including distribution centre operations and supporting technologies.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional dynamic and ever-changing environment and prioritise on the go.
- Uses data to build visual representation of results, projections, gaps and process.
- Proven experience in e-Commerce order fulfilment, including distribution centre operations and supporting technologies
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Hybrid Working (within Flexmodes)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United Kingdom, London
Country: United Kingdom