Wargaming Prague is seeking a talented Frontend Developer to join our team for the final stages of developing a cross-platform F2P game set in a sci-fi universe.
As our Frontend Developer, you'll be responsible for implementing new user-facing features and projects in high-traffic web products, ensuring they're performant, scalable, and intuitive to use. You'll contribute with your creativity and problem-solving skills to tackle technical and business challenges, collaborating with other teams and stakeholders as needed.
We are forming a new team to build high-impact web products from scratch, and we need someone who is excited to take on new challenges, grow and learn with us. As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and be part of a strong and cohesive group.
What will you do?
- Ensuring the smooth operation and maintenance of existing web solutions, including UI Kit and Twitch Extension.
- Designing and implementing a new web-portal architecture with Next.js, ensuring high performance and scalability.
- Improving internal content and news management systems to streamline workflows for other teams, ensuring content is easily managed and published across different platforms.
- Contributing innovative ideas and creative solutions to address complex technical and business challenges and collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of front-end web development fundamentals and web-markup (JS, HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Solid expertise in React.js
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Full-stack experience in Backend/API development
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, maintainable projects.
- Passionate about learning and sharing knowledge.
- Have experience in mentoring less experienced developers in the team.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Prague office benefits include:
- 5 weeks of Annual Leave per calendar year
- Up to 10 Personal Days per calendar year
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal card – 150 CZK net contribution for each business day
- Multisport card
- Transportation allowance
- Premium health care
- Employee discounts
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
Country: Czech Republic