GetMega is one of the first skill based Real Money Gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building a platform where players are pitted against each other to compete in various games requiring skills like Reaction, Attention, Spatial and Logic Reasoning, Visual and Auditory Processing etc. We haver games accross various categories including some of the well known cards and casual game. You should definitely checkout our app at www.getmega.com
GetMega is founded by two Computer Sciences Undergraduates from IIT Kanpur who have previously run and sold VC funded startup in the logistics domain. We are based out of Bengaluru, India and have raised multi-million dollar funding from Top-Tier Institutional Venture Capitalists to disrupt the multi-billion dollar skill based gaming market around the world.
What will you work on?
- Analyze data to identify fraud trends and proactively take action to improve efficiency and reduce time to identify new fraud techniques, tactics and procedures.
- Analyze fraud data to determine patterns on sophisticated fraud activity.
- Develop measurable benchmarks and reporting to evaluate team direction and progress.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes and partner with cross functional teams to develop new solutions.
- Assist in creating SOPs and policies for GetMega fraud investigations and ensure policies and procedures are kept current.
- Work with team members to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigative tool sets.
- Take on ad hoc fraud investigations related projects/assignments as necessary.
- Identify high risk accounts, unusual activity, investigate and subsequently close suspicious accounts.
- Proactively investigating and reviewing the player/rummy pool for suspicious activity and building cases that result in removing any players who are a threat to the integrity of the games on the GetMega.
- Review customer transactions and gameplay to prevent fraudulent actions.
- Discover new techniques in fraud prevention and customer service using various software and applications.
Superpowers you’ll need to be a success in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field.
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R/Python, Adv Excel, Tableau.
- Must have at least 2 years professional experience working on strategic and analytical projects in a related domain, such as Fraud or Cyber Crime or Financial Crimes or White Collar Crimes.
- Ability to support the development of internal and external communications with cross functional teams in areas such as strategic planning, operations, product, investigations and legal.
- Identify and develop process improvements/automation to maximize efficiency of fraud detection activities as required.
- Experience in playing online poker/rummy and knowledge of the online poker/rummy games products, promotion types and customers.
- Research and remain current on the latest industry fraud trends and recommend tools, services, and practices for improvement.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs or projects with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
What would you get from Mega?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest Indian startups with multi-million dollar funding. We are not just another gaming studio, but are creating the largest skilling platform in the world.
- Above market compensation in both Cash and ESOP's. We believe to hire the top 100 talent of the country in any field (tech/product/design), we need to be a paymaster.
- Obvious sweet perks like daily catered breakfast and lunches, endless coffee, and dry snacks. We believe in enabling our employees by removing trivial tasks like packing breakfast/ordering lunch/going out for coffee etc.
- Swanky custom-built office space. It's a fact that any individual spends a major portion of their lives in office. There's no reason to cut corners in providing the best office space ever.
- Reimbursements. The company will reimburse any expense made by an employee to reach our goals. Period.
- We are open to giving out any benefits which will further empower our employees to create the Mega which we collectively envision.
GetMega is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
Apply for this job
Date posted: 2022-01-20