Gunzilla Games is an independent AAA game developer with offices in Frankfurt, Los Angeles, and Kyiv. They are seeking a Flutter Developer with at least 2 years of experience in mobile application development using Flutter and Dart. The responsibilities of the role include designing and developing core features and systems for mobile applications, maintaining and optimizing existing mobile apps, and working closely with the game design team to integrate gaming lore and vision. The company values players first, commitment to engagement and quality, making bold moves and innovating, and being open and honest. Gunzilla offers flexible working, health insurance, revenue-based bonuses, English/German courses, 25 annual paid vacation and sick days, public transportation, relocation and accommodation support, and office perks and gym membership.
ABOUT GUNZILLA GAMES
Founded in 2020, Gunzilla Games is a fresh, independent AAA developer working on its Battle Royale 2.0 Off The Grid in three metropolitan locations: Frankfurt, Germany (HQ); Los Angeles, USA; and Kyiv, Ukraine. The company is helmed by serial entrepreneur CEO, Vlad Korolev and CSO Alexander Zoll. Gunzilla is built on the desire to innovate and push the limits of the industry.
Gunzilla’s formidable team of talent comes from a variety of industry-leading studios and publishers (Ubisoft, Electronic Arts (EA), THQ etc) as well as Oscar-nominated screenwriter, director and producer Neill Blomkamp, Chief Visionary Officer, and the author of the Altered Carbon series, that has been adapted into a popular Netflix show, Richard K. Morgan, Script Writer.
Gunzilla Leadership team includes well-known industry professionals like Timur Davidenko, Chief Technology Officer (Far Cry, Warface, and Crysis), Scott Probin, Studio Director (EA Sports’ NHL series, the Need for Speed franchise, Populous 2, Powermonger, Space Hulk), Oleksiy Plaksin, Lead Art Director, (Moto GP and RIDE, Warface and Act of Aggression, Sniper: Ghost Warrior), Dmitriy Markov, Technical Director (Metro: Exodus, Arktika.1), Volodymyr Savin, Audio Director (Cut the Rope, Metro Exodus, HBO Chernobyl series).
- Players First & Foremost. We aim to create titles that players love and get lost in, so our games are developed with them in mind from the start.
- We Believe in Our People. We believe in building strong teams of self-motivated individuals empowered to work at their best in a supportive environment; when we’re strong together, we thrive together.
- Commitment to Engagement & Quality. We are deeply passionate about what we do, ensuring we produce next-generation experiences of the highest calibre.
- Make Bold Moves & Innovate. We strive to make bold moves and push technology to its limits; there are no wrong steps if the outcome redefines the boundaries.
- Open & Honest. We believe in building trust through transparency and honest communication. We’re proud of who we are, what we stand for, and what we’re building.
ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is seeking a Flutter Developer to join our team working on mobile applications for our AAA Studio.
- As a Flutter Developer, you will:
- Design and develop the core features and systems for our mobile applications
- Maintain and optimize the existing mobile app
- Document and extend the documentation on the app features and systems
- Self-manage programming tasks and coordinate them with the production team
- Work closely with the game design team to integrate gaming lore and vision
- Contribute ideas and feedback on all aspects of the game
- Stay current with the latest trends in mobile app development, Flutter framework updates, and related technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in mobile application development using Flutter and Dart. with 1 working project, you can show
- Familiarity with Android and iOS platform-specific development tools and design guidelines
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs, Web-Socket and third-party libraries, as well as handling JSON and XML data formats
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git, and familiarity with continuous integration and deployment processes - Experience with SQLite
- Understanding Streams, Future, and Isolate
- Strong experience with navigation
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of state management techniques, such as Provider or BLoC and experience implementing them in Flutter applications
- Experience with Analytics SDK (Facebook, Amplitude, Firebase, etc)
- Experience with other mobile development frameworks and languages, such as React Native, Swift, or Kotlin
- Previous work on applications published in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Revenue Based Bonuses
- English / German Courses
- 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Public Transportation
- Relocation & Accommodation Support
- Office Perks & Gym Membership
Apply for this job
Location: FrankfurtKyiv /
Date found: 2023-03-24