PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Reporting into the Stock and Supply Chain Finance Manager, this is a fantastic role ideally suited for an ACCA/CIMA studier who is close to completing their studies or newly qualified. The role is primarily responsible for assisting the accurate accounting and reporting, of Sony Entertainment Stock and Supply chain actuals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintenance of material pricing and pricing matrix in SAP
- Promotion pricing and any additional pricing queries
- Posting journals in SAP
- Internal orders set up in SAP
- Raising credit notes related to material adjustments
- Monthly balance sheets reconciliations
- Support team during month end and year end activities and any other specific requests (compliance, SOX, audit)
- Ad-hoc requests as required (from both internal SONY team and external stakeholders)
What we are looking for:
- Studying towards finance qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experience working within a finance team of large multinational organisation.
- Systems literate – with experience of SAP and Business Warehouse preferable.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work within a time pressured environment and to strict deadlines
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working closely with non-finance business stakeholders and ability to build effective working relationships across the organisation
- A proactive and conscientious working attitude, as well as ability to use initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to ensure accurate reporting.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location: United Kingdom, London
Country: United Kingdom