With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We are now looking for a Finance Manager to lead our Finance team!
- Supervising the financial activities for the 6 countries
- Managing the finance team
- Being responsible for the preparation of the financial statements, including the consolidated financial statements (IFRS)
- Being in charge of the budgets & forecasts and its variances analysis
- Managing the company's treasury and FX
- Preparing the reporting to the management and the board
- Acting as a point of contact for the banks, the auditors, external accounting partners and tax experts
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting, finance and cross-departmental processes and procedures and assist the associated implementation and features to enhance the workflow;
- Holding a Master's Degree in Finance / Business / Economics
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position within an international environment;
- Self-motivated and analytical mindset;
- Being analytical, structured and IT minded
- Ability to work independently and to coach other team members;
- Excellent problem-solving skills (detection, solutions, optimization)
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Being dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company
- Advanced Excel modeling skills with experience of managing large and complex data sets.
Nice to haves
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks effectively;
- Experience with the implementation of new software;
- Experience of data visualization packages such as Power BI.
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Ireland, Belgium, Canada, Spain, the UK and Malaysia.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Full time permanent position.
- Inheritance of a totally awesome, multidisciplinary and crazy talented team to grow with.
What We Offer
- An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
- An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
- A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
- Sharing hobbies and passions with likeminded colleagues
- Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
- Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job
Date found: 2022-11-05
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed