We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Facilities Assistant to join our growing Facilities team at Playground Games.
You will support both studios with the operational Facilities across the business. This will include keeping our studios tidy, organised and operating smoothly. We are an award winning Xbox Games Studio and its important to us that our studios and working environment reflect this.
You will assist with desk moves, room set ups, support events, restock vending machines, replenish stock and cupboards, keep rooms clean and tidy, empty bins and ensure waste is disposed of correctly and assist others within the Facilities team with basic maintenance tasks.
This position requires a warm, friendly and dynamic individual with the ability to multi task and always deliver exceptional service.
This role will be split between the Playground Games studios based in central Leamington Spa.
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Willing to learn and take on a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent customer service skills – at PG our staff are our customers
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to respond quickly to problems and be flexible about prioritising your day
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude toward work
- A team player mind-set and can do approach with willingness to “muck in” when required
- Basic awareness of health and safety in workplace
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Teams and Word
- A Full clean driving licence
- Experience in a similar role
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate
- Experience of working in the games industry would be beneficial but not essential
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire <span class="jv
Country: United Kingdom