As an Expert Technical Artist, you will work on designing and developing materials/shaders, levels, as well as preparing assets for live games and prototyping projects.
We are looking for a new team member based in Cyprus, with experience in a studio and passion for gaming, who loves to experiment! We will offer relocation and support with your move.
The ideal candidate will bring their artistic mindset and attention to detail, to support our projects.
The Expert Technical Artist reports to Head of Rapid Prototyping Development. Remote or Hybrid working based in Cyprus can be considered.
What will you do?
- Design and develop materials/shaders for various tasks
- Support game level design
- Optimize graphical performance
- Develop and implement content production workflow/pipelines
- Create 3D models where required
- Develop and manage technical documentation
- Share your Unreal Engine knowledge with the team and learn from others
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience working with Unreal Engine as a Technical Artist
- Strong knowledge of graphics performance optimization in UE
- Strong knowledge of Unreal materials or HLSL
- Preferable knowledge of Maya / Blender and 3D packages
- Good knowledge of UE blueprints
- Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Russian language skills would be beneficial
- Experience with visual effects
- Unreal Engine C++ or Python skills
- Good knowledge of UE Animations
- Experience with Houdini engine
- Passion for making games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.