PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo, CA / Hybrid
The role reports to the VP, GSBO Strategy for the Global Sales and Business Operations (GSBO) team. GSBO teams are located in countries across the globe, balancing local relevance with a global perspective. Across our Direct to Consumer, channel partners, and services business, teams work cross-functionally to bring the best of the PlayStation experience to markets and channels around the world.
The position of Executive Assistant is encouraged to partner with the organization to collaborate with the senior staff members and anticipate the needs of your manager and their teams. You resolve operational and administrative issues so teams can stay focused on their projects. You move quickly with the changing environments and will develop a reliable knowledge of PlayStation products and the inner workings of the Sales & Business Operations division and other related divisions. The role requires organizational skill, the ability to work independently, and to collaborate on projects when needed.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide administrative and logistical support including, but not limited to calendaring, travel arrangements, expense reports, and event support.
- Stay in frequent contact with all levels of Global SIE and Sony employees and managers
- Assist with crafting, formatting, and proofreading PowerPoint presentations
- Schedule large cross functional meetings. Attend meetings; take minutes, coordinate, and distribute to team members.
- Open and track purchase orders, invoices, and contracts
- Update the GSBO wide “Rhythm of Business” calendar with key meetings and due dates.
- Update and refresh the MSFT Teams Channel GSBO page with recent Town Hall presentation materials, calendar updates, event photos, career listings.
- Collaborate with management to set company meetings, events and staff celebrations, including arranging logistics, meals, and entertainment.
- Coordinate frequent on-site and off-site meeting logistics; preparing detailed agenda & logistics files.
- Build and maintain organizational chart and department overview documents
- Assist with updating the department SG&A budget and forecast.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors’ Degree required and/or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of administrative or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office: Strong PowerPoint skills, Outlook, Word, and Excel, Internet applications and Internal Data Base systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Senior Management/Executive Level interaction
- The ability to act as a motivated, reliable, self-starter who uses initiative to work proactively.
- Patient, persistent, and pragmatic.
- Visual or graphical communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed