Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is hiring a Personal Assistant to provide support and collaboration to the SVP - EMEA, VP Content - EMEA, and the Deputy GC - APAC & EMEA. You will be part of a dynamic EBP Team that requires high organization and responsiveness; and will be reporting directly to the SVP, EMEA.
- Manage complex calendaring and events based on Executive and Team priorities, while proactively resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Create confidential presentations and correspondence for internal executives and external communications
- Gain knowledge of team and overall Twitch business; serve as a strategic partner to the executive and their extended team.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodations.
- Manage expense reporting and approval on executives' behalf.
- Work with other EBPs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies.
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events (offsites, All Hands, and conferences) while anticipating conflict
- Develop processes to improve Rhythm of Business, managing its implementation across the organization
- Manage logistics and strategic coordination of the organization's operational planning (e.g. Amazon strategic deliverables, organizational budget, headcount planning, and space planning)
- Available to sit in on executive meetings, while capturing notes and key decisions
- Be a Twitch culture ambassador - create swag, recognition around employee milestones, and team building events
- Manage onboarding of new team members
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a C-level executive
- Proficient with Google Suite & Microsoft Office, Slack, Expense & Travel Software
- History of coordinating travel & events within company travel & expense policy
- Twitch knowledge or gaming background
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, etc.)
- Lunch Served Four Times a Week
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7659
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed