WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Event Management Intern
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the inspiring focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic’s Events Management Team is looking for a smart and inspiring Events Intern to join them in May 2023. We are looking for someone who is extremely detail-oriented to coordinate the planning and execution of various types of events; from large trade shows like PAX and GDC to intimate community and media events. This intern will work alongside the Epic marketing department and manage external contractors and creative agencies with the goal of creating events that live up to the Epic name.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
In This Role You Will:
- Help to oversee event preparation and execution by effectively supporting the team
- Act as a liaison with vendors and stakeholders during the event planning process
- Work with event techs to ensure technical requirements are addressed in the early planning stages
- Partner with internal teams to ensure accurate delivery of swag and giveaways
- Travel to assist with in person events (passport is required)
- Help to pack and unpack equipment or event setups of up to 50lbs
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree or experience in Events, Marketing, Business Communications or PR is preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Solid communication skills, including writing and proofreading
- Skilled in Google Suite especially Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Evidence that supports your ability to confidently manage multiple event projects at the same time
This is an in person internship starting in May 2023. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic’s Early Career Program, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed