At Unity, we are re-inventing the way real-time rendering technologies are applied into, not only the gaming industry, but also a wide array of industries. We are currently looking for a proficient Evangelist to work with our team in Seoul to engage and empower creators through various channels.
The Evangelist will be an expert in combining your outstanding technical insight with communication skills and a technical artist. Your role is to engage with the broad community of developers, partners, industry groups and other influential individuals to show them what’s possible with Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Set up, coordinate, and supervise meet-ups, conferences and other events throughout the region
- Be a champion for relationships with the developer and education community
- Deliver eloquent, effective presentations and demos with technical content to small and large audiences
- Build fresh content (e.g. blog posts, sample apps, videos, tutorials, tweets) to increase the awareness of Unity
- Collaborate technically with both internal (sales and business development teams)and external parties (developers and educators) for the use of Unity for projects
What we’re looking for
- Clear communicator that is passionate about helping others succeed
- Experience working with Unity as a programmer or an Artist
- Interest in understanding how to deliver an expert level of technical demonstrations of key Unity features
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work optimally on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and developers
You might also have
- Genuine curiosity about the tech space and proactive personal growth
- Experience with performant Unity-specific tech-art requirements (drawcalls, materials, batching, etc)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Date posted: 2022-01-20