Engagement & Economy Designer (8-Bit Bandits)
at 8-Bit Bandits (View all jobs)
Engagement and Economy Designer – New Games
8-Bit Bandits are looking for an Engagement & Economy Designer to help develop exciting new mobile games in our Stockholm studio.
As an Engagement & Economy Designer, you will work closely with the Game Design and Product Teams, using data analysis, behavioral economy and monetization knowledge to creating a fun, engaging and rewarding experience to our players.
The right person for this position is curious by nature, loves problem-solving, is a team player with great communication skills, and a self-starter.
- Work closely with Product & Game Design to design and implement new game content, live ops and economy systems for long term player progression, retention and engagement
- Model and balance complex systems in the game, to maintain a healthy and growing game economy
- Monitor, tune, and price the game features and in-app purchases for driving player engagement and optimizing KPIs
- Perform data analysis, A/B testing, and advanced modeling for game systems and player experiences
- Monitor trends on monetization in order to identify best practices & innovations.
- Help define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyze KPIs
- reports and share information with the team and stakeholders to identify and predict trends
- Proven ability to communicate and deliver ideas and missions in a clear and concise manner
- B.A/BS.C degree in one of the following: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business studies, or any other quantitative field
- Passion for gaming
- Demonstrated proficiency with data analytics
- Strong understanding of F2P game economies and experience in balancing those systems
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed