Wargaming Forge is an early career talent development program, which offers a range of opportunities for talented individuals to undertake unique, first-class internships and training courses at one of the biggest names in game development.
Launched in 2017, the program has proved to be a great success and currently operates in Vilnius, Prague, Nicosia, Belgrade, with plans to expand to other studios in the future. Applicants learn from industry experts, all while gaining valuable hands-on experience that allow them to take their first step in their game dev career.
We are looking for Wargaming Forge Program Manager in Belgrade to help us bring our programs to even higher heights.
What will you do:
- develop training and internship programs for Wargaming’s product teams to hire early and mid-career talents
- represent WG Forge for various stakeholders and local educational institutions
- develop deep and trusted relationships with educational institutions in Serbia, create opportunities for Wargaming experts to contribute to growing young talents via various initiatives, and work with university staff to promote Wargaming as a great place to work
- collaborate with other teams (Employer Branding, Learning and Development, Events, Talent Acquisition and other) to ensure successful end-to-end implementation of programs
- participate in the brainstorming process with other colleagues to provide feedback for improvements
- provide expert vision in various project situations
What we are looking for:
- understanding of HR, Talent Acquisition, and Employer Branding processes and principles
- experience in project / product management, preferably related to education
- great communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- great English language skills
- ability to easily adapt to changes
- clear motivation
What will help you to stand out?
- Russian language skills
- You are sparkling curiosity towards the game development field
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.