Come join our Unity Ads EMEA team as the Director of Product Management! Are you focused on improving advertisers’ experience and excited to build awesome products? In this role, you will be responsible for building our Core Performance machine learning offering and successfully growing it in the market.
This leader will help drive innovation and provide customer-focused solutions in the user acquisition space. Specifically, the Director will help deliver competitive bidding strategies and exploration, as well as drive development of existing conversion and valuation models, playing a pivotal role in building Unity's financial success in the coming years.
The Director will bring a demonstrated track record of working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience in mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology in a fast-growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all. In addition to a strong understanding of product and technologies, the Director will leverage written and personal communication skills and work closely with data scientists and engineers to bring new services to market.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the vision and execution of Core Performance team
- Work with organizational stakeholders and development teams to define and prioritize the product roadmap
- Help drive cross-functional collaboration
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive alignment with your product vision and ensure support for product growth
- Continuously track product health and strategically adapt to market changes while identifying potential risks and opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Ability to think critically about product strategy, positioning, and customer value
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering, data science, and commercial teams
- Previous experience working in product management on complex B2B products or services
- Comfort communicating strategy and goals with third-party vendors, partners, and internal teams
- Experience working across complex projects that span multiple teams or people
You might also have
- Passion for game developers and their creations
- Experience in Ad tech, mobile advertising, and/or user acquisition
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Country: United Kingdom
Subscribe to all Production jobs in United Kingdom
Create Profile and Get Noticed