WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Product management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. As part of Epic’s Growth Team, we use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
What You'll Do
As a Director of Product Management you will collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive engagement and monetization initiatives across our suite of products and businesses. You will use both creative and analytical skills to identify opportunities, define product strategy, support roadmap development, execute live operations and contribute to strategic planning.
In this role, you will
- Oversee monetization products focused on new IP cosmetics and define appropriate strategies for product growth and player engagement.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to design, implement, and optimize new product offerings.
- Define measurable feature and initiative goals as well as create detailed business and product requirements that are used to guide design and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with marketing and other consumer team partners on go-to-market strategies and execution for major content activations.
What we're looking for
- 10+ years of Product Management experience across games, item shops, live operations, virtual economy management, and feature/system design.
- A passion for games and a deep understanding of growth, retention, and monetization principles and mechanics that create value for players.
- Experience bringing new monetization products to market.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Experience analyzing large data-sets to identify actionable insights; Excel and SQL proficiency is required; Tableau proficiency is a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; including experience writing concept pitches and product requirement documents.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of high-performing Product Managers.
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America including but not limited to:
- Cary, North Carolina
- Seattle, Washington
- California (multiple locations)
- Canada (multiple locations)
- Remote options available
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed