Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Director of Product Management - Advertising Demand establishes the strategy and roadmap for Twitch's media Ad offerings for advertisers offerings and manages Twitch's integration with the Amazon DSP. This includes working with the broader Twitch & Amazon teams to increase global ad monetization and thus Twitch creator ad revenue. This is a dynamic role where internally to Twitch you will be an advocate for our advertisers and empathize with their pain points while across Amazon you will represent Twitch's diverse content creators and their communities.
- Deeply understand advertiser requirements for programmatic buying on Twitch
- Determine the strategy and product roadmap for Twitch's ad offerings in the Amazon DSP
- Work with engineers and data scientists across both Twitch and Amazon build ad monetization and optimization solutions
- Assess the technical feasibility of a proposed product or feature and enable engineers to make the right technical trade-offs
- Resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products
- 7+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Program Manager
- You are a tireless advocate of the needs of our customers - across advertisers but also advocating for Twitch creators and viewers
- You have strong subject matter experience in regards to advertising, programmatic media, and digital products at scale
- You have an excellent product sense
- You understand when and how to leverage product analytics and run product experiments
- You care about the details and strive for operational excellence
- You are able to translate your product ideas into expected business impact
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Technical background
- Twitch user, broadcaster, or have experience in the gaming industry
- SQL Proficiency
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7802
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed