Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
We are seeking someone to lead the development and implementation of the strategy, content, design (UX / UI) and production across our owned digital assets. While the initial focus of this role will be on advancing 2k’s website strategy and experience, the intention is to grow the team’s scope and impact a wider range over time.
2K are looking to revamp and upgrade the way we approach our digital presence, and to significantly increase the overall value both we and our players get. Tying our wide range of digital assets and experiences into our overall Player First philosophy and integrating them as part of our company wide marketing strategies is a key strategic goal for this role.
This role directly oversees multiple teams (Digital Strategy and Product, Digital Content) and is also required to have strong customer relationships with a variety of technical support teams who are key to the success of any strategy for our digital assets (Marketing Technology, Web Engineering).
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering an exceptional and industry leading digital experience to our customers, driving engagement, positively impacting their experience of our brand and games, and increasing revenue through a variety of our digital channels and assets.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement an ambitious new digital strategy in alignment with the company's overall digital marketing plan and business objectives
- Lead the development of digital content, ensuring that it is engaging, informative, and tailored to our target audience
- Provide and lead the product strategy for our current CMS and digital production systems, working with the Marketing Tech team as they implement this vision
- Collaborate with the a variety of technical and creative teams to ensure that design and user experience of our assets are visually appealing, easy to navigate, and optimised for search engines (SEO)
- Manage the digital production process, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality
- Analyse performance and user behaviour data on digital placements and assets to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Work closely with other marketing teams to align in scope digital activities with broader marketing and sales initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital trends and technologies, and make recommendations on how to integrate them into our digital strategy
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital strategy, content, design, and production
- Strong background of working with technical support teams and external vendors
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing successful marketing strategies
- Experience leading a team of digital professionals, with a focus on coaching, mentoring, and developing talent
- Proven track record of delivering successful large scale projects on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and act on data insights
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in people management
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Location: Dublin, Dublin, Ireland