WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You’ll Do
As a Director of Growth, you will obsess the end-to-end consumer journeys on Epic owned channels including external to on-platform journeys as well as x-product/x-promotion journeys. For journeys within products, you will drive improvements to the player experience with development teams on common surfaces (ex. Message of the Day, Toast notifications).
In this role, you will
- Work closely and effectively with marketing, analytics, product management, and development teams to optimize the messaging mix to create a proper balance across gameplay, events, relevant service messaging and commerce
- Ensure lifecycle messaging across channels respects the player experience, operates within Epic values, maintains efficacy and ensures that key messages are able to break through with clear calls to action
- Evolve the team and ways of working to gain operational leverage while driving to meet Epic portfolio goals
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in performance marketing or revenue management/planning roles; preferably at a consumer or B2B high tech growth company.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating consumer-first journeys that benefits consumers that leads to business impact for their organization
- High EQ with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience scaling teams and functions through company transformations
- Understanding of paid, owned, and organic sources
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Experience in both marketing and product management functions across consumer facing products
- Experience in gaming or multi-product portfolio companies is a plus
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America including but not limited to:
California (multiple locations)
Canada (multiple locations)
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Location: BLANK,BLANK,Multiple Locations