Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Amazon Interactive Video Service (IVS) is a managed live video service, within Amazon Web Services (AWS), built on top of Twitch Video. As one of the largest live video networks, IVS powers companies using live video to uniquely engage and build communities, just as it does for Twitch, where billion+ hours are live streamed monthly.
You will report to the VP of Strategy & Operations, and discover areas to fuel IVS growth through data-driven insights. You will map the customer journey to identify needle movers that increase lifetime value, and delve into these through customer studies, and quantitative analyses. You will work with IVS teams to prioritize and guide execution of growth programs you identify. If you excel in bringing creativity and a metrics oriented mindset, come join us! You will work in San Francisco (Bay Area) preferred, Seattle (WA), Salt Lake City (UT), Vancouver (BC), or US-Virtual.
- Analyze demand signals, conduct segmentation/ cohort analysis, to determine lifetime value, and growth levers
- Measure satisfaction and identify gaps across customer lifetime (features, price, trial, expansion, etc.)
- Develop product funnel, and build a strategy to reduce churn and win-back
- Create a growth roadmap with IVS teams (Data Science, Product, Engineering, etc.) to close gaps
- Design and run experiments for retention campaigns (email, in product/console), and measure outcomes
- 8+ years experience in the technology industry
- 5+ years in growth product management, biz ops, or growth analytics for enterprise cloud/API software
- 2+ years management experience
- Performed research (surveys, interviews ) to id insights on satisfaction and map customer journeys
- Experience in complex quantitative analyses on usage data to identify trends
- Translated data insights into actions that impacted results
- 2+ years at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline
- MBA or Master's degree in product management, strategy, or finance
- Command of business intelligence tools to analyze complex data; competence with SQL (basic queries)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $175,800 - $259,500 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW5703
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed