Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Creator Acquisition, Retention and Programs (CAP) team owns the full cycle business relationships with global talent agencies and representation organizations that serve Twitch's top global creators. We work with agencies and organizations on new deal generation and deal renewals for prospective and current top partners. Additionally, the team ensures successful post-signing go to market planning across the relevant teams at Twitch. You will support internal renewal efforts for top-tier Twitch partners including contract negotiation and execution. You have a history of closing and bringing to fruition deals in the entertainment industry and new media, is strategic, and able to assist the GTB team to negotiate terms that benefit Twitch communities.
You can work in Los Angeles, CA ; San Francisco, CA
- Support renewal efforts for top Twitch partners, managing contract negotiation and execution across internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying, recruiting and signing individual content producers and other content creators
- Support other Twitch organizations with contract creation and renewals
- Establish and maintain working relationships with external strategic partners such as talent agencies and management companies
- Perform basic deal modeling for upcoming deals
- Use data analysis to support content acquisition and renewal efforts
- Create memorandum convincing internal stakeholders of value and strategic goals of pending deals
- Represent Twitch in both endemic and new content markets at events across North America
- Educate new/potential partners on Twitch products and best practices
- 7+ years of supporting a deal team with some deal making experience
- 7+ years experience in an external facing role with a digital content distribution platform, content studio, MCN, talent agency or similar
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret and synthesize data to support deal structuring
- Experience with business modeling and strategic analysis
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and highly-motivated
- Proven ability to work on multiple deals at once
- Travel to industry conventions such as Pax, E3, VidCon, Comic-Con
- Familiarity with the Twitch platform as both a user and broadcaster
- Existing relationships in the content creator community
- Existing professional relationships with agencies, management companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington and New Jersey is $127,500 - $172,500 yr and in New York City is $140,300 - $189,700 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7850
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed