At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar New York is seeking a Digital Marketing Director to spearhead Rockstar Games’ digital marketing strategies and initiatives in close integration with our broader Marketing teams. We are looking for a creative and technically savvy individual who will fit within our highly collaborative marketing, development, and creative teams. The ideal candidate will have proven experience conceiving and implementing digital marketing campaigns, collaborating closely with art and design teams, advertising, web developers, production, media, community, and the broader Publishing team.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Digital Marketing Team create innovative digital experiences to expand and further enhance our players’ relationship with Rockstar Games’ suite of innovative products.
- We lead a range of projects that include website, social, and other digital marketing experiences.
- We improve existing features and architect new, exciting solutions to support the continued enhancement of the digital experience for our community.
- We collaborate with and ensure workflow efficiency across all marketing, product, creative and publishing teams.
- Develop and grow a comprehensive Digital Marketing vision and strategy in alignment with broader strategic and marketing initiatives.
- Organize and manage the full life cycle of digital marketing deployments from strategy to implementation.
- Create Digital Marketing product roadmaps and liaise with technical and design leadership to gauge feasibility and level of effort.
- Collaborate with UX and visual designers to transform bold concepts into refined, well-scoped features.
- Collaborate with advertising and marketing commerce teams to align on KPIs and generate insights on product performance to inform future design.
- Command a high-level mastery of features and systems within your portfolio and explain their capabilities and limitations to non-technical stakeholders.
- Identify other teams within Rockstar with necessary technical knowledge and responsibilities to cultivate relationships to drive a project forward.
- Identify all groups and teams affected by a project and involve them – solicit their input on requirements and follow up through execution to confirm requirements are being met.
- Educate internal stakeholders about new and emerging technologies we can use, and advocate for their use in service of new titles, content releases, and live operations.
- Bachelors degree and 10+ years of digital marketing experience in the games industry or related tech/entertainment organizations.
- Experience managing innovative, creative and technical projects, and be comfortable with the ambiguity and obstacles that come with that.
- Experience creating and executing on product roadmaps – including securing consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines.
- Strong understanding of software development and project management processes and practices.
- Strong ability to work with various producers, developers, designers and testers across multiple studios and projects.
- Experience working with distributed teams and facilitating effective virtual and in-person meetings.
- Excellent organizational & prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across product, development, and management teams.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $169,700 and $198,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed