Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is looking for a Digital Content Manager to support the planning and execution of TwitchCon: the ultimate IRL gathering of the Twitch community, bringing thousands of streamers and fans together for an annual celebration in North America and Europe. In this role you will manage the project timeline for the website and app, and assist with marketing deliverables for TwitchCon. You will report to the TwitchCon Director, Content & Technology and will work with the marketing, sales, and content organizations to develop workback timelines to hit key milestones. This is an opportunity for an organized marketing manager to join our team and make a significant contribution building our in-person events that connect the Twitch community.
- Manage workback schedules and coordinate with TwitchCon event leads and stakeholders key milestones
- You will project manage and execute marketing plan elements for the website and event app; gather all up-to-date information, content schedules and work with the Creative team to launch new builds
- Manage content across event digital platforms including the TwitchCon website and app
- Manage cadenced and periodic updates to process documentation such as point of contacts, process steps, workflows, and system access
- You will oversee all planning trackers, timelines and project reports for your dedicated programs
- Attend all TwitchCon meetings; responsible for tracking all activity and action items
- 5+ years experience managing trade show and in person event programs and/or digital marketing campaigns
- Experience defining program requirements and using metrics to determine improvements
- Capability to move easily between generating big ideas, and driving ongoing process improvements
- Basic understanding of API’s and experience with CMS
- Experience working across multiple teams and disciplines
- Able to travel more than 30 days a year
- Native member of the Twitch community and knowledge of gaming or content creation a plus
- Passion for events and experiences
Contract Length: Estimated 9 months ( per length of service policy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $30.00/hour in our lowest geographic market up to $60.00/hour in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Country: United States